Can I claim a tax rebate from working in a french ski resort ?

Answer this question

  • Can I claim a tax rebate from working in a french ski resort ?


Answer #1 | 28/01 2009 08:04
If you are American, France and the US have a bilateral agreement when it comes to taxes, i.e if you pay them in one country, you don't have to in the other. At least that's how it works when you live in France and are a bi-national. It's worth looking into at least
Positive: 74 %

Possible answer

Tax Rebates can not be guaranteed and the accuracy of the above tax refund calculator may vary as everyone's circumstances differ. Home | Claiming Your Tax ...
Read more
Positive: 74 %
We can help you set up the proper tax structure to reduce your ... Personal taxes in Spain. ... A 100% tax rebate has been introduced in the wealth tax in ...
Read more
Positive: 69 %
For 2015 you can claim up to $551 in eligible expenses and get up ... the Children's Activity Tax Credit will no ... Refunds and Rebates; Tax ...
Read more
Positive: 55 %
Thailand - Income Tax. ... If your parents are over the age of 60 and their income is less than 30,000 Thai Baht you can claim 30,000 ... French Mortgages
Read more
Positive: 32 %

Show more results

Login to your account
Create new account