Architectural name for this?

Answer this question

  • Architectural name for this?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 11:54
Breeze way!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Positive: 21 %
Answer #2 | 22/12 2013 12:28
Its also called a Mud room. Where you take your shoes and coat off. Possibly an Atrium. There are names for entrance rooms for house on Google. I have always heard it called a mud room.
Positive: 15 %

Possible answer

The Architectural Series Frames are available in a square or rounder corner fashion. The frames are easily assembled allow for more customization.
Read more
Positive: 21 %
Our local AIA chapter has been fielding random league sports teams for the past few years, and I'm always dissappointed in the team names but can never ...
Read more
Positive: 16 %
10 Rules for a Powerful Brand in Architecture. ... PC is our corporate entity, but we only market the name Fivecat Studio Architecture. In our case, ...
Read more
Positive: 2 %
Architectural Digest is the international design authority, featuring the work of top architects and designers, as well as the best in style, culture ...
Read more
Positive: 10 %

Show more results